Monday, September 2, 2013
Stims DAY TWO
Today was pretty much uneventful. Doesn't mean I can't write a novel though knowing me :p
I have been cramping and bloated all day today but I think it's just AF. I exercised and that didn't even help- that's my cure for cramps normally. But all in all it was another good day! No headache thankfully! I did have BAD insomnia last night though. I figured out it was because i didn;t exercise. I have been exercising hard these last couple weeks knowing I would have to limit myself soon and I think my body is just used to it.
The injections are fine. Menopur didn't sting at all tonight and the Follistim hasn't stung at all. I am however bruising at every injection spot. Makes it look far more dramatic than it feels. So far the stims have gone just as I expected *knock on wood*
I think I am going to start a tip blog for IVF for newbies and on it will be the lesson of today- Find something to pass the time until your first follicle check! I filled up the time before I started the cycle (and figure the 2ww will be hell) but failed to realize that I needed to fill this time too! I should have planned a day trip or something to pass the time. If it wasn't labor Day weekend I would go see my grandmother but I am not driving in this!
All in all I am in good spirits... Any time I start to think about how easy it is for others to get pregnant, I think about all those who can't afford IVF and realize that I may not be the lucky but I am however blessed. I am grateful I can do IVF and I keep that in perspective above everything else.
Labels:
follistim,
IVF,
IVF for dummies,
menopur
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment