Saturday, September 21, 2013

3dp5dt - 8DPO

Here is the BFN for this morning... Normally my 8DPOs look like this so I am happy it's not different this cycle. Since I don't use ICs anylonger I don't check for trigger until 8dpo (10ptrigger) with FRER because that is a much too expensive habit even for me :p

I am still exhausted today. Amazing how much one can sleep only to sleep more :/

I got word about the other 5 embryos... None made it. I am relieved but it too long to get the info and I am very much annoyed (yet again) by the IVF coordinator. Last straw, I am writing a complaint. I am going to post the letter once it's done.

Oh wait! DH set up my phone to send my texts to email! Would this annoy you or am I being hormonal:
Me: Hi Day this is ------ and I was wondering if you have been getting my emails? 

Her: sorry have been busy with calendars to go out today. have not opened it

Me: I just wanted to know what happened to the last of our embryos and if any made it. Dr. H said he would call me yesterday but I never heard anything. 

Her: i thought i sent them to you
Her: i'm not suppose to send lab results thru email but i can just copy dr harris note to you

Me: You sent the 5 day freeze. I was told on transfer day that 8 were being frozen but they were still watching the other 5.

Her: ok i'll check
Her: no none made it to day 6. But 8 is enough! 

Me: kk

Her (later): anytime - this is better way to contact me vs email .

For one thing- It took her FOREVER to get me my calendar and now she can;t even open my emails?
And another: I want to note I sent her a reply to the freeze report she sent on Wednesday and never heard back. So I replied again Thursday night asking. So this took place Friday afternoon around 4pm.
And her 'sending via email' has been a point of contention from the get go. Since I am not technically a Kaiser member, I do not have access to the secure system so we are not supposed to use email. BUT she has been using email all along and already sent me the 5 day freeze report. And she was supposed to figure out how to get me access or what to do months ago. I was a Kaiser member a while ago so I still get notifications from them but can't access. So that means ALL MY LABS and ANY MESSAGES sent to me I can't access, but I am lucky enough to know there are there! Uhg! So then I have to turn around and email her and ask what they are! ARG! Kaiser states they are open to non-members for IVF so why this hiccup? And it makes me wonder if she just isn't asking the right people the right questions because that would be right in line with all her past actions.
What do you do when someone is really nice but has made a delicate process so much more difficult? Part of me wants to keep my mouth shut since she seems like a ditzy sweet older lady but the other part thinks a 'ditzy sweet older lady' has NO BUSINESS being an IVF coordinator.


Symptoms:


  • Earlier it seemed like my breast hurt less than yesterday but tonight it's worse and 'different' than yesterday. Also my nipples and areolas are hurting and look weird to me.
  • No heartburn- Jen took it back I guess :p
  • Really really light cramping. Hardly notable.
  • Only dizzy once today
  • Exhausted
  • Maybe I should add bitchy to the list after that rant? But I didn't snap at the children at all so I say I am not :p Oh and FTR I rarely snap at them unless I am crazy hormonal! LOL!
If it weren't for my *'weird nipples and areolas' I would feel kind of down. But I don't know, I could be crazy but my they are starting to feel pregnant to me. I hope I don't have to eat those words!


* You know life is great when you openly discuss your weird nipples and areolas on the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that would definitely bother me. I would probably wait and see if you're successful this cycle, because if you are you won't have to deal with her again right? But if you're not and will have to deal with her again I'd send a complaint.

    ReplyDelete