Seems like I have no symptoms today. Well what I do have is so mild and less than yesterday :/ Started letting my mind wonder about what if this cycle doesn't work? But I am not the type of person who feels like stressing about things like that will help brace me should it happen. So I am pushing it away for now.
I know some people see a line on today's test but I just think maybe it's just how I edited? I dunno. 9dpo is still early but the lack of symptoms thing is bringing me down.
I did get the house clean today so at least there is that! LOL! An honestly i am not not in a bad mood even though this post may come across that way.
Symptoms:
- Breast are less sore than yesterday
- No cramping *sigh*
- Increased CM started yesterday- I forgot to add that to yesterday's post

No comments:
Post a Comment