Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stims DAY FIVE

Wowser I could NOT stop eating today! uhg! I hope it doesn't keep going like this! I ate well but A LOT!

Anyway, had my scan today with Dr. Harris. Have I mentioned how much I love him? So I have 12 growing on the right and 11 on the left. They are still on the smaller side so he upped my follistim to 275. I hadn't taken the morning dose yet so we started the higher dose today. The Menopur is to remain the same at 150. I go back Saturday morning for the next scan. No word on my labs so I guess they were normal. I emailed and requested the numbers. I want to know everything.
Tomorrow I have to be a big girl and do my own injection prep! I have been spoiled and DH gets everything ready. It makes this process so much easier and makes me really feel like we are a team <3 I am so glad it has worked out this way. But he can't do it tomorrow morning tho so I am going to have to do it alone. I have to do two injections because the cartage won't have enough one- fun fun. The injections are still not bad but the thigh seems to sting more than the belly so I think I am switching back to the stomach. The problem is that my belly bruises where my thigh doesn't. Go figure. I am not planning on wearing a bikini again this season so i think I am good ;)

Emotionally today I lost a little bit of my Zen. Wasn't as relaxed but still ok. Didn't help there was a TON of traffic today. Luckily I have acupuncture tomorrow just to center myself. I took a long bath tonight that was nice. I am really trying to be as clam as possible and to celebrate this process as much as I can so I bought myself flowers today:
Dh helped pick them out so that counts for something right? :p
Speaking of.... I think DH is having hormonal side effects from the medication. What's that you say? Dh isn't ON the medications *I* am? Well he was certainly Mr. Grumpy Pants this morning :P I only mention it because he reads this LOL! He really is awesome but doesn't do well without his beauty sleep! He's no longer allowed to stay up the night before we have an appointment :p

Overall things are still going really well. Bloated and cramping but not horrible. Working out seems to make it worse which is opposite to what I am used to. I am not working out really hard though and Dr. H said it was fine that I keep exercising. I keep thinking I need all the blow flow going to my ovaries but honestly think it's better that I get my blood flowing for 30-60 minutes a day then not. And again, it helps keep me sane! 





No comments:

Post a Comment