FMU:
SMU:
I dunno. I shouldn't expect a line at 10dpo but wahhh! LOL!
I ave been doing really well being calm until today. Now I am feeling the 2ww and want it over with!!! ARG! Kinda wish I never started testing but not sure if that would have really made me less anxious.
Probably has something to do with it but I have the worst dreams last night :/ And they were the type where I would wake and fall back to sleep and they would continue. Most of it was my teeth falling out AGAIN. I had similar earlier when I was doing stims but this time it was different teeth and I was desperately trying to find someone to help me! And one at a time while I was searching the loose ones would fall out. I could totally feel it all BLECH! I think teeth falling out in a dream is about losing control I once read? Sounds about right :/
Oh can I take this interpretation instead!?!
A positive interpretation for losing teeth in dreams associates tooth loss imagery with giving birth to something new in your life. Jung, one of the most influential psychologists of the 20th century at the origin of Jungian dream analysis, suggests that, especially for women, dreaming about losing a tooth or teeth relates to birthing.
Symptoms:
- Sore breast but not horrible- some pain goes into my back (I will explain later if it turns into anything)
- Light heartburn
- Increase CM today
- In the middle of the night last night (9dpo) I had AF like cramping). Some pinching and full feeling. Slightly bloated.


I can definitely see a line in that SMU picture!!! I can't tell if it has any color though.
ReplyDelete