Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Ready to make some babies!
Wow so no shots and no pills (other than multivitamin)- CRAZY! It's been months because of the BCP with my alarm always on to remind me! I get one whole day off! LOL! I assume something is starting up tomorrow (haven't looked yet) but yay for today! LOL!
DH did his acupuncture today :) He doesn't seem that relaxed but that's because something is wrong with his computer. Oh well, I tried!
Not much to update. Last night was kind of rough. I started bloating but noticed it seems my upper stomach oddly enough. Then I had insomnia so purposely fell asleep on the couch.
I have been good today but admit I get crampy and bloated on an off. I have been so tired and my nipples hurt still pretty darn bad! eeks!
I packed my sea bands, smart water and Tiscuits for tomorrow :) I hope I don't have nauseous!
I can't believe I am going to have fertilized little babies tomorrow! EEK!!! Fingers crossed we get a lot of GOOD QUALITY eggs!
Labels:
IVF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment