Sunday, September 15, 2013

HOLY HORMONES BATMAN!


This is probably the worst time to write my blog post.... I am hormonal I admit. Things are pissing me off left and right but I try my hardest to brush them off. It's a struggle. But then there are times when I think to myself maybe I need to get this way to stand up for myself? I tend to not let people walk all over me when I am in these moods and just maybe that's what needs to happen even if it's stress or medication induced.
I will spend the next paragraph bitching... Feel free to skip ahead.
Mean people suck. I am a good person. I know this all the way to my core. I try to do the right thing. Not because I want to get into heaven or because it might come back to me. I do it because it is right. And when it comes to other people, I treat them well because I have HUGE empathy. Sometimes my empathy suffocates me. I care way too much. I have a hard time watching the news because I can't the thought of others suffering like that. I think it comes of years of severe abuse and neglect. Some go numb and some swear they will never forget what it felt like and never wish is on others. I definitely remember and I told myself many nights crying to never forget.
Point being, I AM a good person. So why go out of your way to be rude to me if I have done nothing *to* you? Am I annoying? Sure, I can see my personality is not everyone's cup of tea, but to treat someone like they don't matter? Do I really deserve that? And in the middle of the most emotional cycle of my life? I need all the support I can get! I have ignored it for months but I am done pretending. And you know what? I think you need to really look deep down and reassess your life and figure out why you are so judgmental and rude for no good reason. And I also say SHAME ON YOU!

Okay I am done... I m going to try and focus on what's important! MY BABIES!
No idea how they are but got the call this morning that the 3 day transfer was canceled :) And that they will call me tomorrow with the time for the 5 day transfer on Tuesday! I get to meet my babies the day after tomorrow! :D
Physically today was better. I was bloated but hurt a lot less. I had a wedding to go to so that was interesting. I am not a wedding person so going bloated was not so fun. No one could tell but *I* could. I was worried because yesterday was still painful but it wasn't so bad. I came home and took a nap and then got up and mowed the lawn so obviously I was doing fine later ;) I enjoy mowing the lawn so before you think I am 'pushing it', I like it LOL! Weird I know. edging is fun too :p
I need to try and figure out how to relax though... Not doing good with it since I lost my baths! Maybe that's why I am being to hormonal. I don't know. I have acupuncture tomorrow but I am also going to my sister's OB appointment LOL!

I want to thank you for your support. There are quite a few people that have been wonderful to me and I truly utterly appreciate it. I hope I have been as good to you all as you have been to me. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I about fell off my chair when I saw your post earlier. I wish I could have hugged you!!
    I'm crossing everything and praying Tuesday goes amazing for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry someone has been mistreating you! Having empathy is great, in fact most people should probably be more empathetic, but it's also important to stand up for yourself. I'm glad you're feeling better physically and you're able to have a 5 day transfer instead of 3!

    ReplyDelete