Wednesday, March 5, 2014
7dp5dt (12dpo)
I am officially done testing now! It just stresses me out and my beta is on Friday so I think it's time. I had been saving the digitals for a long while til I was sure they would show :) Very excited to see those!!
Symptoms are growing too :)
I have been having vivid nightmare the last two nights... OMG seriously I am crazy. Between rabid animals and serial killers I have woken up almost screaming a few times now. I get night terrors when I m pregnant and I think this is the start. Should be very entertaining for DH when he wakes to me screaming over nothing LOL!
Also I am hormonal today.... And that's also a symptom for me with DS#1. I got angry at the shower-head today and my toothbrush LOL!
Symptoms:
cramps
bit bloated
slightly sore swollen breast
hormonal
nightmares/vivid dreams
Labels:
FET #2,
HPT,
positive HPT,
Pregnancy Test
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


EEEEEK :) love, love, love these tests LUCY!!!!! But no more testing? BOOOO, I love to see those lines :) But I do understand how nuts it can make us!!! Those digitals are so beautiful :) So so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! Those digitals are the prettiest thing I've seen in a long time!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations honey!!
ReplyDeleteYay congrats Lucy! Love seeing those positive digitals! The word pregnant is the best word ever (unless it's associated with that super fertile friend/relative lol). Super sticky dust is being sent your way!
ReplyDelete