Not much to report. I think not moving as much is making me exhausted. Not working out makes me tired.
I have been basically doing modified bed-rest. I thought for sure I would glue myself to my bed after IVF. But after the transfer I just felt at peace and not so fragile. It's hard to put into words. And my clinic doesn't require bed rest so I think that influenced me also. But basically for the first 24+ hours I just slept a lot and didn't do much. I wasn't on bed rest per say though.
I did go out this evening to dinner and a bit of shopping. I still am taking it easy though and will do for a couple more days.
Symptoms:
- My breast hurt a bit more and are sore a tiny bit
- Heart burn on an off earlier (Jen jinxed me :p )
- Light cramping
- Full uterine feeling
- about 3 dizzy spells today
- Exhausted
I went to check my HPT stash and was shocked to only find 1 FRER and 2 digitals! Whoops!! I thought I had more in there but I guess not! I am going to use the FRER tomorrow to see if trigger is gone and DH is picking up more tomorrow for me :)

You need more tests, that stash is tiny!! You can have the heartburn, I don't mind sharing at all, It's dreadful!!
ReplyDeleteEven my stash is bigger than that and I'm not even trying right now! Hope you feel comfortable to be a bit more active soon and stop feeling so tired, that's no fun at all.
ReplyDelete