Sunday, September 8, 2013
Stims DAY NINE
Hmm woke up bloated and that kind of worried me regarding the rest of the day... But turns out it hasn't been too bad. DON'T get me wrong, I am feeling it! Feeling what? Tons of growing eggs for sure! Aches and then a few sharp pains here and there. Crampy and very heavy feeling almost like being 12 weeks pregnant actually. Slight headache but not bad today at all.
Meds are still going fine.Although I am praying the ABX are what is causing the heartburn that I STILL had today :/ We both take our last pill tonight *happy dance*
Our nurse IVF coordinator called about yesterdays medication issue... I already mentioned it but she is just not all that bright and it drives me CRAZY! I just want to smack her in the head and and get her to understand! I work with the developmentally disabled so I know how to speak to anyone and explain myself, but she STILL does not get the point. Luckily she is off tomorrow so her co-worker will be talking to the pharmacy I hope. I don't want her to screw up them possibly fixing this for us. She just keeps saying, "You can refuse shipment and they have to reimburse you!" Ummm... We still need the other meds and it's not that, it's that was OVERPAID for meds because of their screw-up! Basically it cost US $450 extra and they need to correct THAT issue. And she implies that because we had it delivered everything got screwed up. if they couldn't deliver then DON'T offer it. Arg!
i actually am far less stressed about the issue than I sound. I just get really frustrated when I have to deal with people who can;t or won't understand what I am trying to get across.
ANYWAY, I am actually doing pretty well :) A little more irritable but overall actually good! I decided that I am going to keep myself from being sedentary but not "workout" per say. I cleaned up the backyard today- careful not to twist or whatever. I don't think working out is going to help me at all and stresses my body out too much I think. Walking is boring so I bought a lawn blower and blew out the back yard and cleaned up for a while to get out and be moving. Felt good after but dirty ;) Took a long bath and relaxed after :)
Tomorrow we check to see how the follies are doing! I'm excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment