Monday, September 16, 2013

All puppies are safe now....

At my appointment today I told my acupuncturist (Anna) that I wanted to kick puppies yesterday. I am not sure at first she got my sense of humor until I assured her I am vegetarian and would never kick a puppy :p But I do say it a lot when i hate the world and am crazy. And so yesterday I wanted to kick a puppy for sure.
Luckily today all puppies are safe. I feel a lot better and I think most of it had to do with my acupuncture because I wasn't in the greatest moods when i went in.
So my transfer isn't until 11am and when i told Anna this, she said she thought she had an 8am opening and if not she would make one ;) And then she said I needed to be as stressed as little as possible so she is doing it for free! This is after she did DH for free last week! How awesome is that? I picked her up flowers as a thank you for transfer day since we have been through this together!

So first thing in the morning is acupuncture! We should have a little bit of time so then some breakfast with DH and then head to transfer! Tomorrow I will be PUPO! eeeeeeek!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Phew! Puppies all over the world breathed a sigh of relief! Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's great she's going to fit you in AND do it for free! Can't wait to hear (read) how the transfer went. I am so excited and hopeful for you!!

    ReplyDelete