Monday, July 1, 2013

Rescheduled surgery

I got an email this weekend with an appointment reminder for today which I didn't know I had. Apparently it was my pre-op and I didn't even know they booked it! arg! And she is out of town all next week so I had to reschedule my 7/8 surgery for 7/26. I am kinda of relieved but I know I need to get it done. And I didn't realize how much more involved it seems to be. I also have to have a phone consult with a surgery nurse along with the pre-op. It's making it sounds like actual surgery and I hate that idea. Funny thing is that it's not the surgery but the anesthesia that freaks me out. I throw up so much after it's ridiculous.
I thought I would maybe get something to make me sleepy and it would be done in office not at the hospital *sigh* oh well! if it gets me my baby it's worth it! ;)

I think I am out this cycle but I will write more on that when I know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment