Friday, July 12, 2013

Is it September yet?

Is it September yet?

I was doing pretty well for the last couple weeks but now I just feel anxious and want to get this going!! I am trying not to think about it yet I need to read everything I have been given and I research like mad when i do *anything* from buying a toaster to well... IVF. And obviously the more important it is, the more I research! But research just makes me want to do it NOW!

I started a binder and I think that's what threw me over the edge. I want everything in one place so I have all the paperwork we have so far there. And apparently I will be getting things like lab envelopes and such so they will go in there. I am hoping that once I get the trial xfer done I will get the calendar and such plus we get the rx plan and scripts.


No comments:

Post a Comment