I start stimulation meds a month from today :)
Exciting!
Dr. H called and told me my cysts are not a problem after looking at my last labs :) Yay!
So I got my protocol sort of (spoke with the Dr H but nothing in writing
yet). He said I will be doing the antagonist protocol and then 200
follistim 150 menopur. I am not really getting why the antagonist protocol part
though. Why would he do this? I know when i had the bad labs I asked
about doing Estrogen priming but since then my labs seem ok now:
FSH 7.4
Prolactin 4.3
TSH 1.56
AMH: 2.2
AFC: 19
I respond really well to clomid (2-7 mature follicles) and ok to femara
(2-4 mature follicles). And I read antagonist protocol is for poor
responders.
I am going to email him after I research a bunch more. I am one who trusts my Dr. as long as he can give me answers. They seem (him & my coordinator Day) very open to me asking questions and understanding everything going on so I am not afraid to ask... I just wanna feel more confident in *what* I am asking before I do ;)
I would be happy to skip Lupron but I am not sure that's the best for my #s.


No comments:
Post a Comment