Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pre-Op

Pre-op was today. Bleh. Just another reminder it's a real surgery I guess. Can't they just drug me? I have a high pain tolerance! I HATE being put under and int abated! And coming out of surgery? And then the nausea?!!? F&^% this.
I have had six surgeries and they never got easier. I have such a hard time coming out anesthesia and then the nausea hits and I can;t stop vomiting. It's a beautiful sight.
And then I have these irrational fears she will screw up and I can;t do the IVF or ever have another baby.
But in reality I will be fine :) Everything will be fine. it's one day in life and I will be fine. AND if there is anything else going on in there, the D&C will take care of it and get it all ready for the IVF!

2 comments:

  1. I have to eat french fries or something salty after being put under or I puke my toes up.
    I'm crossing everything that it goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm really? I am so trying that!!!

    ReplyDelete