Wednesday, July 10, 2013

And finally here we go...



AF finally arrived at 22dpo! Whew! I feel better emotionally... errr... hormonally? Not 100% but better. I just don;t think that's good for your body. I used to go months without a cycle but I didn;t O until later and had a normally LP.. Sitting weeks and weeks with a long LP is torture. I felt like it was 2 weeks of PMSing and I rarely PMS!
Anyway, braved traffic today to get all my lovely testing done and I start BCP tonight. Funny I am using BCP for the first time in my life! Not only am I doing so at the age of 36yo but doing it to GET pregnant! I like to do things back-assward I guess :D

I want my results already LOL!
Oh and I guess they haven;t completed the IVF calendars yet as they are working with August transfer patients! arg! I want my damn calendar! LOL!
BUT I do have my  trial transfer, antral follicle count appointment on July 25th- a day before my polyp removal. Fun week eh? :D

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got AF finally! An LP that long seems like it would be torture indeed!

    ReplyDelete