Tuesday, November 26, 2013
8dp5dt (13dpo)
I don't even know what to say... Lines are slightly darker so I guess that's good. But for 13dpo they are SO light. I am having some flashbacks to the chemical pgys I have had. Then again maybe I will get a miracle! I am just so torn and in limo. Beta is tomorrow and I don't see that shedding any light on anything. I suspect it will be low and I will be in the same boat tomorrow. Follow up beta is Friday.
Nothing like thanksgiving to make you feel like an ungrateful ass while going through TTCMA! I am trying to focus on everything I *do* have but it's so hard when my heart has this aching hole.
Symptoms:
light cramping (less than yesterday)
breast soreness (maybe a bit more)
*I have been feeling PG the last few days. It's odd but I think my body is really sensitive to my own HCG. I don't feel anything with the trigger but even with my chemical pgy I knew by how my body felt even when my levels were so low.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment