Wednesday, November 20, 2013
2dp5dt (7dpo)
I have made it almost three whole days without losing my mind :p
I am doing good... Actually not anxious as i have been in the past. Not really hormonal and been doing well reminding myself to remain calm even when my poor children (who have had little sleep because of rehearsals running until 11pm) acts like brats! LOL! Poor kiddos! So glad this is the last rehearsal because past midnight bedtimes are no good! I can;t imagine what the public school kids do!
Anyway, I have started symptom spotting and that's annoying to say the least. Every twinge or ouch and I wonder if it means something. And it does... That i am f'ing crazy :p
Too early for symptoms but JIC-
Symptoms:
boobs seem a bit more sore
headache tonight
very mild cramping
smells bothering me today
Labels:
FET,
Frozen Embryo Transfer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment