Friday, November 22, 2013
4dp5dt (9dpo)
Today i wanted symptoms... I wanted a sign that it worked and two are snuggled in. When that didn't happen? Well it's been kinda a bummer of a day :/
The only up side is I ended my day with my baby nephew <3 I do his baths and he loves his new bath seat.
So I try to visualize the embryos implanting... I have every cycle, but for some reason it's tough for me to picture it. This cycle I have been envisioning myself around the size of them (embabies) tucking them in LOL! That alone is silly enough, but then today I realized I watched too much Magic School Bus. Basically I am Miss Frizzle and I just made my uterus the latest field trip.
Symptoms:
Boobs kind sore- more like chest wall
Labels:
FET,
Frozen Embryo Transfer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment