Monday, November 25, 2013

7dp5dt (12dpo)


Pretty much all the optimism has been sucked out of my body. But I can't think about this cycle not working without feeling like the sky is falling and I just don't want to be here. Normally i would be exploring the next step... Focusing on what I will do or should do but I just can't. I can't even entertain a BFN without tears welling. I have never been *this* fucked up... I just don't know how much more I can take.
I hurt... Both physically and emotionally. The PIO shots suck. I no longer get knots since we figured it out, but it still hurts. I have so many sore spot and right now that are just pissing me off. Tonight's PIO injection should make me particularly bitter.

I pray tomorrow I get a great line and look like an asshole for whining...

symptoms:
AF type cramping (which I think is good because I normally don't get them)
Some breast soreness
Mild bloating
emotional- um ya that's probably not a symptom but a symptom of the cruel joke known as TTCMA

No comments:

Post a Comment