Whew! I didn't know someone could sleep that much! I slept so much since the transfer... I think I just needed the break maybe? I dunno but I feel good!
I was tired when I got to the clinic yesterday and fell asleep in the waiting room! I never do that! LOL! But it was a nice nap :D
The transfer (as I said) went well :) I got the embryologist from my retrieval that I liked a lot. She even showed us the straws the babies were frozen in! So cool!
I asked Dr. H about my lining last time since I couldn't remember- it was 8.8 which is good but this time around it's 11.8 so I am hoping that helps make a difference.
They were really happy (as am I) that the thaw was 100% for both. I guess the % has to do with how well they thaw and both troopers did perfect! And both are still perfect 5AA (actually i guess 6AA is the best but they rarely see that so they say 5AA is best).
Everything sounds so good but my last one was a 5AA and he didn't stick :/ So i can;t be too comfortable. But I am so optimistic! And I honestly am just going to continue on this road because worrying won't do me any good at this point or make it hurt less if this doesn't work.
DH wore his groom socks and didn't tell me until we got there <3 Super sweet! Love that man! And since we had to use the procedure room (I was happy about that because I wanted a sterile environment and they normally don't do it that way) DH got to wear sexy scrubs:
Symptom:
Nothing new yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment