Sunday, November 24, 2013
6dp5dt (11dpo)
So I am evil and while I am writing a blog for 11dpo, I am not posting it. I am still not sure what's going on and I don't want DH to know yet. If I actually do get a good line tomorrow I will tell him and post this. Well regardless I will post this probably and he will know whats been going on. He never sees light lines so I don't think he would see a thing on these. I only see a faint line on the PM one because I saw it IRL. But a lot of other people have seen lines on the other tests I posted so I could just be blind.
I have no idea how I will tell him. I gave him a daddy book last time for our m/c... This time I have something in mind but not sure it will work. IVF kinda takes all the mystery out of telling hubby.
I am nervous... I do see a light line but it's soooooo light and that scares me :( And if everything is ok, does that mean only one made it? I know a single pregnancy would be best for me but I have gotten attached (really attached) to both. I think having my baby nephew is what caused that. Having him is a physical example of what could be from both *sigh*
I am grateful I got a line but can I get it darker pretty please? :p
Symptoms:
Boobs hurt less- scared me this morning. They still are not as sore as they were yesterday.
Cramps- Definitely menstrual type cramping throughout the day
Fullness and some bloating
Labels:
BFP,
FET,
FRER,
Frozen Embryo Transfer,
Pregnancy Test
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment