That image is cracking me up! Kinda perfect! But anyway...
I am off the devil pills (BCP) and started our antibiotics today! And the big guns start tomorrow! 150 Menopur and 200 Follistim (and baby aspirin).
I can't believe we are finally here! Honestly I can't believe that I didn't lose my mind in the last couple months! *pats self on back* I really tried not to focus on it... But now it's all I think about obviously and I am ready to get this thing started! Odds are within the next 2 weeks I will be PUPO (pregnant unless proven otherwise)!
So I decided that once I started stims I needed to step back on exercise. I am still going to workout, but keep my heart-rate a lot lower so blood flow goes to my uterus and not my extremities. So I ended up harder workouts today by finishing the C25K ! I am super happy as I have been distracting myself doing the program. It was hard knowing I wouldn't be racing after I finished (I used to run- did a marathon, few HM, 12Ks & 10Ks... ironically have never done a 5K) but I have a larger goal in mind <3
I also celebrated with a veggie burger, fries and a ICY COLD drink! LOL! I am not sure I am going to be able to remember not to drink cold things. I have been trying the last couple of weeks but I honestly forget!
To end the day I am getting a massage and taking a lavender epsom salt bath :)

Holy cow I can't believe it's time already! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete