Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Injection Class and finally a calendar!

So today was the injections class. I didn't learn much at all. I did learn that i won't have to do any intramuscular injections. Dr. H doesn't do PIO shots but instead does suppositories 3x a day. I am mixed on this- worried a bit because most people do PIO and this is going to be messy, but also releived because of the horror stories about the PIO injections.
But I have decided that my Dr. has decent stats and great for this crappy area so I need to relax and go with him. I will question him as needed but I also need to just trust him and relax.
Anyway, I got my calendar! woot!! I get off these bloody BCP on the 29th and then I start stims on the 31st not the 30th. I actually have my baseline TOMORROW! I am relieved by this because I keep feeling ovary pains and cramps. I am afraid my ovaries are not resting as they should be so this will give me an answer tomorrow. I also go in early to get bloodwork. It will be a routine I will get used to when things start picking up. I have to have my labs in by 9am the morning of my appointments to see where my hormones are at.
I want to add more, like my calendar, but I need to get to bed. It's a drive and I have to have this done by 9am and there is traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment