I wonder if this is normal? When we first decided to do IVF I was so excited and so positive. But the closer I get to it the more afraid and nervous I am. I no longer feel so secure and I am so afraid it won't work! I also think that since it was such a wait, I closed my emotions down and now I feel overwhelmed dealing with them all at once. Maybe I should have spent this time processing but it made the wait seem that much longer. I am really good at shutting things off- too good. Physical and emotional pain. Problem is that it's in there bubbling and waiting to burst! And well, it's BURST!
I am stressing out! I put an order into Amazon with some stress relief goodies so hopefully that will help.
The injection class is Wednesday!! Ahhhh!!! I finally get my calendar too! I *think* the cycle starts the following Tuesday or Wednesday. I have the class Wed. the 21st and then another appointment Thursday August 22nd and then another Tuesday August 27th. No idea what the two appointments are for. I am guessing to make sure everything is calm? I have no idea. I guess I will find out Wednesday right?


No comments:
Post a Comment