I am already on a multi, probitotic/enzymes, D3. I need to order a B complex because I stopped b12 when I stopped being vegan. I also need to order C because I am out. Decided to skip the added zinc since my multi has it and read some things on too much zinc.
So I am buying Blue-Green Algae, Spirulina, Royal Jelly (not sure I can remember 3x a day tho),
DIM (Diindolylmethane), Chlorella, Maca and CoQ10
WHEW!
I am having SUCH a hard time with EFA. I don't think vegan has anything for 6 & 9 and I am vegetarian so what the hell do I do? I know it's easy for some to say take fish oil... But this is something I feel so strongly about and I am not sure it's a "take fish oil or no baby!" thing. Do i think it's important? Yes. Do I think it's essential? No.
I did however fine that it looks like Garden of Life RAW CoQ10 has 3/6/9 and I will be on that.
I know it’s not fish oil
but I am going to try it ;)
I wonder if I am missing anything? I know my acupuncturist wants to do herbs if we do IVF so I will see what she brings to the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment