AF is here.
So I should be super bummed but I am so caffeinated that I'm not LOL! Sad but 2 cups of coffee and I am hyper! LOL!
but no, honestly it helps my mood. I treat myself to caffeine when AF is coming and then cut it off a couple days into AF before I start meds.
I miss caffeine! And whats funny is I have never been a huge caffeine drinker! I never needed it to survive or anything. I actually didn't start "using" it until I started working out because it would help my workouts and runs.
I think with depression I always feel so run down and wish i had caffeine to just help with some of that :(
So interesting... AF is here ON TIME for once! I took my progesterone orally this cycle and stopped later than I normally do vaginally (stopped at 12dpo this last cycle and I normally stop 11dpo vaginally) yet AF arrive on time for once! Normally it's 4-7 days after the last pill vaginally so thats interesting!
I called to schedule the SIS and follicle scan but they have no openings so I have to wait to hear back... arg, Oh well. I will get my dates soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment