So I took clomid this cycle not knowing about the elevated FSH.
When I was there last Thursday CD8, I had one follie at 12mm. I was worried maybe I would only get one after the crumby test results... I guess you have to prepare for the worst because it looks like I got a decent response! Yay! That one 12mm is now 24mm but I have 3 others trailing behind at 18mm and 16mm. I am not sure those will do anything but at least it something and I have some hope this cycle! That's a change in an of itself! I forgot to ask about lining *doh* but I will be taking Estrogen for 7 days after the IUI. I did the trigger in office today (been doing it at home lately so that was weird) and IUI I am doing tomorrow. Normally I do 36 hr IUI but that has yet to work for me and the one cycle I did get PG was a 24hr IUI. We also BD'd Saturday night and I did pressed JIC for CM issues.
So....
Today CD 12 Trigger
CD13 acupuncture then IUI
CD14-20 Estrongen & progesterone (progesterone continued)
i am trying not to be too hopeful but it's been a long while since I had any hope for any cycle it seems! I pray this is it! I don;t want to have to go through IVF!!! I have never been "that case" or "that woman" who in the ninth inning pulled it off... I hope for once I get to be THAT person!
This is an uphill battle even if I get PG though. I have the polyp that increases my chances of m/c. Scary but my Dr said she would still have tried this cycle.
I got a call on my way to the scan scheduling my surgery for July 8th to remove it.
So if there is no PGY next cycle:
CD3 all bloodwork redone
CD3 start BCP
7/8 surgery
Oh and I started acupuncture last week finally! It was interesting... I believe that it works in a scientific way, I am a vegetarian, homeschooling attachment parent... Yet when she talks about Yin and such, I have to hold back giggles because it all sounds so weird and hokey. But it was relaxing! And I do feel less stress!
No comments:
Post a Comment