Rich had to work so he came before us. When we got there he was leaving and my sister asked why he was there (it's an hour drive btw). I was like uhhhhh????? Are YOU going to give me sperm?! LOL! She was so embarrassed! it never occurred to her! *sigh* I wish i could be that naive again!
She was good company but she was mainly there because she is now seeing my OBGYN and had an appointment later. it worked out well thankfully.
IUI went smoothly :) Did acupuncture this morning too! She is so funny but super sweet. We spoke about positive thoughts and such and things like the power of visualization for achieving your goals. In some ways I think being positive will make me look foolish should it not happen. I also feel like I will be setting myself up for a stronger hurt. So the last 4 cycles or so I have just been so negative. And I know it's not good. it's making me hard. It's also making me depressed. And I can't be like this any longer. Even I am wrong and this doesn't work, at least I tried everything! So I will be more positive :)
While I was at my sister's appointment Dr. Harris called. I had sent a msg freaking out last Friday. He said that the surgery in July is totally fine- no problem. He said to start my BCP CD2 after I do labs. He also said he wasn't worried about my FSH. He likes to see 6-8 but under 10 is fine and he still feels like we will be very successful. That made me feel a lot better but I still feel like it is warning not to screw around. Time is flying and I do not have forever. That level could have been much higher, and then what??
No comments:
Post a Comment