Thursday, June 20, 2013

It is going to be a long 2ww

And not because I am anxious!
Last night I took my Estradiol and started having hot-flash shortly after. I hoped it was just a coincidence but I rarely have hot-flashes even on clomid. I run COLD.
Anyway, I went to bed a couple hours later only to wake myself by biting my own tongue! WTF?! Who does that??
Ok whatever, no big deal... Went back to sleep to wake to my first full blown night-terror/sleep walk in five + YEARS! It was a good one too! I was up on the bed with the lights on and everything. Good thing Rich wasn't home as he has yet to see me do this and there is nothing like being woke that way LOL! Luckily the boys sleep like the dead (they sleep in our room on another bed- yes I am crazy but it works for us)! They didn't even stir to crazy mom standing on her bed screaming!

So night terrors for me apparently have to do with estrogen? growing up I NEVER talked in my sleep much less walked. Then when I got pregnant with Carter 13 years ago I had my first night terror sleep walking stint and ended up in the bathroom so confused! LOL! They continued the entire pregnancy. Shortly after pregnancy they stopped though. Then a few years later I got pregnant with Landon and they started up right away... But this time they stuck around for 3+ years! I would have them about 4 times a month. My ex was so used to them that he would simply tell me to go back to sleep without even opening his eyes. I swear someone could have been killing me and he would have told me to go back to sleep LOL! So I haven't had one since May of 2008! I have had mini-ones but nothing like my old usual like last night!
I just hope my body gets used to the medication and I don't get this the whole 2ww! OTOH, I might have to get used to it for at least the next nine months! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment