So I have an apt June 10th (DH's 40th!) with a new clinic with better stats. I am excited because we are probably going to use a satellite office which happens to be the clinic I used to get pg with both boys
I won't have the same NP I am sure but still..Waiting on DH's prolacton levels still.
Lauren had said starbx pays for medication but I was having a hard time getting answers even from our first IVF clinic. So Melissa gave me a number and DH called them. They got back to use today and they said our insurance pays for 75% of medication! As long as we use a certain pharmacy
Not sure what that mean but this news should save us $$$$! 
So Femara IUI next cycle (AF should be here next week) and I am not sure if we will start the cycle after or the one following. I guess it depends on the apt on the 10th!
Also the new clinic offers no packages so I guess that answers that
No comments:
Post a Comment