This time around I am not so negative tho. When I look at the stats it doesn't look great but I am still remaining optimistic for the most part.
But the last week has gone by s o o o o o o o o o s l o o o o o o o w l y. ARG! Punishment for the first 2 flying by? LOL!
I am hoping I will know in a few days. That way at the very least I am exercise hard and workout some of these frustrations!
Meanwhile, Target had a sale so this junkie now has
14 FRER
1 left over FR digital and 1 CB digital

The 3 packs were 12.99 and then take a dollar off coupon on each of the boxes. If you buy 2 you get a $5 gift card. So of course this meant I had to buy 4 packs and I already had some at home. Luckily DH didn't even flinch. He is used to my madness I guess.
Thinking I have enough to check for trigger tomorrow... I am so weak *rolleyes*
Started Weight Watchers last week. Weird time to start it in my cycle but probably the best in hindsight. I need these 10 pounds off. It suck tho, I am used to being able to be not as strict with my food because I exercise so much. But in the TWW I am so paranoid I don't exercise as hard/often so the weight isn't melting off as quickly! I have to be so much more careful! bleh!
But I am losing. I know I have lost at least 2 pounds and I am happy with that even if some of it is water :D
No comments:
Post a Comment