I don't know why but I feel like I have lost track completely of what cycle I am on. Maybe it's just me trying not to pay attention?
So i guess I am on cycle 22. I wish I kept better track.
So we did a cruise and it was good overall... But hard. I guess the meds are making me emotional. I wanted to cry when i saw baby adorable girls or those dressed alike... And on a Disney cruise? Thats way too often. I am normally not so emotional so it took me by surprise.
I also had dreams about my sister's baby. She has had such complications with this pregnancy but is finally getting to the point where he is getting to be real to me. She is 18 weeks soon and we found out weeks ago that it is a boy. I can't beleive i would be close to 20 weeks if i wouldn't have m/c. *sigh* I had hoped so hard I would be pregnant by now. I am starting to wonder if my sister and i will be pregnant together at all. I really hope so...
I have a mid-cycle scan tomorrow and I am hoping for good news. If i get pregnant this cycle, i will be due around Valentines day. If hadn't stopped believing in signs many months ago, I would think a possible due date of 2-14-14 would be one. But too often I have hoped that only to be let down.
No comments:
Post a Comment