Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Trying

Been doing positive affirmations today and they were working for a while.
Then I got pissed over nothing that important. A girl on a forum I have support for many months got pregnant... And even tho she hasn't been TTCMA and has simply been waiting for her BC to wear off, I am thrilled for her and said so. Her reply? "Thank you" and i am not even sure the reply was to me. Blah, whatever. Stupid reason to be upset I know. But I get emotionally invested in certain people and when they are an ass it hurts my feelings. I am just emotional in general.

I did forget to mention something in my defense- We brought back colds from vacation :( well Ginger did and he gave it to the ENTIRE family myself included. I have a headache, body aches and sore throat for days. Today is a bit better thankfully but still sick. This might be a big reason for my moodiness. I sure hope so because I don't even want to be around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment