Clomid cycle #1 50mg- Canceled :( 7 follicles
IUI#1 natural cycle, 2 follies BFN
IUI#2 clomid 25mg 3 follies BFN
IUI#3 clomid 50mg 3 follies BFN
IUI#4 clmoid 75mg 4 follies BFN
IUI#5 Femara 2 follies BFP- m/c :( Feb ‘13
IUI#6 Femara 3 follicles BFN
IUI#7 Femara 2 follicles BFN
Currently:
Cycle 22
Femara- 2 follicles – IUI 5/22
-------
I should get my doctor's notes and see for sure but I a not sure how with the new insurance and not sure I wanna waste the energy. I SHOULD tho with the IVF apt coming up. blah, ok ok I guess I will.
ETA: Oh and I am horrible... I think I had 2 chemicals with iui 2 & 3 but trying to ignore them I guess and didn't jot them down. I guess in fear something even worse is wrong with me.
ETA: Oh and I am horrible... I think I had 2 chemicals with iui 2 & 3 but trying to ignore them I guess and didn't jot them down. I guess in fear something even worse is wrong with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment