I stopped BCP today and I am hoping it will be FOREVER! I freaking hate them!!! I am sure they are wonderful for some people but for me they are the devil! I must admit this time around was kinder on me, but I still feel off on them and feel fat as f&^%! I swear it's made losing weight impossible!
Lurpon is easier on me surprisingly. It does give me slight headaches but beyond that I hardly know I am one it and the injections are a breeze.
I am feeling pretty good overall. I was just talking to DH about this... I have no idea how I climbed out of that hole I was in only a month ago. It was BAD. I was afraid I would never get out and DH said he was also feeling afraid and didn't know what to do. I feel good that I somehow made it past that! Not only that, I feel so optimistic this cycle is going to work! I haven;t felt this way in sooooo long! I just feel it!
Ultrasound and fertility massage Thursday! Will update then if there is anything to update!

No comments:
Post a Comment