Sunday, February 16, 2014
10 days to go...
Time has gone by relatively quickly this month but not too quick. I hate this wait but once I get about 2 weeks away I am ok :)
I had another fertility massage that was interesting... I do think it does something to bring blood to those organs but they did some holistic thing with it that made it weird but funny. Hard to put into words but you could tell he was "pushing" the negative energy away! I do believe in some of it but some of it makes me giggle ;) But i figure I will take whatever positive energy I can get at this point! I will hopefully have another one this Wednesday when I see our RE. I think it will be the same guy as last although I really liked Crystal who I had the first time. Ah well.
So I have been having vivid dreams lately... I am sure its the Lupron and estrogen but whatever. Anyway, normally they make no sense or are weird dreams leaving me freaked out over something stupid.
Anyway, last week I had a dream I was 10 weeks pregnant and was told I was having a boy AND a girl :D and then a few days ago I had a dream I was testing really early (like 8dpo) and saw light lines :) I am going to take both as signs this is going to work finally! All in all I feel really positive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment