Sunday, February 23, 2014

3 days to go...



Eeeks!!!! 3 days to go! Well actually more like 2 since it's late!
I am SO excited! I have such a better feeling this time around than I have the last two! I haven't been this optimistic in forever it seems! Last time I was 20% excited and 80% worried.. This time it's opposite! I hope that means I just know. I keep thinking it will work. Not only that but twins, October twins :) :) DH is not thrilled by that thought but he will learn to love the idea should it happen :D

Started the PIO and yup, still hate it! LOL! Keep thinking that if I have a positive attitude it will go smoothly... So i went in with an open mind. The first injection was ok. but it was also a 1/2 dose. I was hopeful tho. And then I got the next injection and slowly but surely as each dose came my hopeful attitude went out the window! Now I am trying to avoiding injecting into welts! Bleh! LOL! It is way more comical writing it out then going through it :p And someday I will look back on it and know it was just another thing I was willing to do to prove I want them. AND I will also remember how I hated those needles :p
Still irks me when newbies complain about SQ injections. I could do SQ injections ALL DAY LONG without an issue! They are nothing compared to IM and PIO! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment