Friday, March 7, 2014

8dp5dt (13dpo)


Love me some dr. horrible


I almost forgot to write today... Not much going on other than nail biting. I am symptom checking every 10 minutes so make sure I still feel pregnant (I do most checks lol). I didn't test today and I am not sure that was any better LOL! I think not testing made me just as nuts. Oh well.
There is a part of me soooo nervous and afraid. I keep thinking back on my past and all the losses. I stress that levels will be low or will drop... Then there is the other part of me- I feel like it will be OK. I didn't feel that way with any of my m/c deep down inside. With each one i felt it was off or wrong even if I didn't want to admit it to myself. I don't feel that way this time.
So betas are tomorrow! EEK!!!!

symptoms:
slightly sore full breasts
mild cramping and fullness
vivid dreams
hormonal
forgetful

1 comment:

  1. Lucy, I am beyond excited for you! Stop by JM and tell us Old Ladies how you are doing!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete