Friday, March 14, 2014
5 weeks pregnant!
Once I am sure everything is OK I plan on moving this blog so it stays as an informational source for IVF and not just another pregnancy blog.
Thing are going by so o o o o o slow w w w w w! blah! I am grateful I am even in this position ut can it be the 24th already?
I feel pregnant but there is still a lot of paranoia. I literally checked my boobs last night because they seemed less swollen! (They are good just FYI lol) but seriously I feel like I am in limbo land! I would have thought with all the waiting for the IVF and FETs I would be good at this by now! But no... everyday feels like a week!
I am feeling pretty good although my sleep sucks. When I can sleep it feels like I'm not or I have screwed up nightmares like last night (DH cheated on me and when I confronted him he turned into my ex. ew). So I am tired all the time. I get these really bad dizzy spells and cramping is still on an off but not as much as it was. I am now bloating nightly. And pregnancy brain is in full force. I am afraid for my safety :p And for this blog!
Everyone asks if I am feeling sick. There are times where food is just gross but I don't have m/s. I read something about low magnesium is connected with m/s in pgy. I am pretty sure my mag is good and my Bs are in great shape so who knows. We will see tho as from what I have read m/s tends to nail you later on past week 6 (hit me early and hard with DS#1 but DS2 wasn't bad).
I dunno... can;t it just be the 24th already??!?!!??
Labels:
FET #2,
Pregnancy Test
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment